The SEPIA office is looking to hire a Paid Special Worker immediately.
Job duties include:
- Sell literature using Quick Books.
- Accept donations.
- Update Access Database and the website for new group information and updating changes.
- Train volunteers to answer the phones.
- Update procedures as needed.
- Prepare Interviews newsletter including commitments.
- Support all committees including the Steering Committee.
- Help prepare Steering Committee reports and flyers.
- Minimum of three years of continuous sobriety with a working knowledge of AA steps, traditions and concepts.
- Minimum of three years of office experience.
- Extensive computer experience in Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Publisher, Access and Quick Books a plus.
- College degree a plus.
- Ability to organize and multi-task with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong skills in dealing with all types of people.
Part time position for 15 to 25 hours a week.
If interested, send a resume to Manager@aasepia.org